This simple pizza dish is covered with a variety of toppings, including tomato sauce, mushrooms, green and red bell peppers, onions, and melting cheese. It is a vegetarian’s dream. Both children and adults will adore this unique vegetarian pizza recipe, which is very simple to prepare for a movie night in at home with friends or family.
- 2 x 10 inch Readymade pizza bases
- 1 Can or jar of tomato sauce, enough to cover the pizza (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 tsp Dried oregano
- 100 gram Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 1 Green pepper, sliced
- 1 Red pepper, sliced
- 100 gram Mushrooms, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
2. Cover the bases thinly with the sauce followed by the oregano and cheese.
3. Then place slices of onion, peppers, and mushrooms on top.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese has completely melted and starts to turn brown around the pizza’s edge.
Recipe Notes: Garnish this vegetarian pizza recipe with coriander leaves and chopped onions.
To make a delicious pizza recipe at home, first, learn how to make the perfect pizza dough here.