This pizza, which is created in Tuscany, is authentic and oozes mozzarella. It also has bell peppers, mushrooms, olives, jalapenos, tomato sauce, basil, and tomato paste as toppings.
Ingredients of Tuscany Pizza
- For making dough:
- 1 kg maida
- 10 gms salt
- 10 gms sugar
- 70 ml olive oil
- 450 ml lukewarm water
- For tomato sauce:
- 3 kg tomato pilate
- 20 gms garlic (peeled), chopped
- 40 gms onion (peeled), chopped
- 1 tsp oregano
- 20 ml olive oil
- to taste salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 50 gms basil leaves
- For topping:
- 5 gram bell pepper, julienne
- 5 gram mushroom, sliced
- 5 gram baby corn, sliced
- 4 olives, sliced
- 5 gram onion (peeled), sliced
- 2 gram red jalapeno, sliced
- 100 gms mozzarella (diced)
1. Add sugar after combining the yeast, water, and sugar in a big bowl. Let the yeast activate while setting aside.
2. In another basin, mix the flour, salt, and olive oil.
3. The components should be combined, and the dough should be hand-kneaded until it is smooth. The dough won’t be sticky anymore and will be soft and flexible.
4. Keep the dough in the large bowl and lightly rub some olive oil all over its outside. By doing this, you can prevent the dough from adhering to the bowl’s sides as it develops and matures.
5. For the dough to leaven, cover loosely and allow to rest at room temperature.
6. The pizza dough should be divided into 14 equal-sized balls.
Creating pizza sauce:
1.Olive oil and garlic are heated in a big sauce pan. until the garlic softens, sauté and stir. Add the onion and cook it.
2. The pilate tomatoes should now be added, thoroughly mixed, and cooked.
3. When the tomatoes are fully cooked and the sauce has thickened, season with salt and continue to simmer.
4. Currently, combine the sauce and reserve it once more for cooking.
5. Stir in the basil, oregano, and freshly ground black pepper.
Assembling and baking:
1. the oven to 250 degrees Celsius.
2. The dough ball should be rolled with a rolling pin. For the most equal pizza dough, roll the dough outward from the centre.
3. Use a pizza docker to make a few holes in the dough to stop the crust from blowing up during baking. Apply some olive oil to the crust’s surface now.
4. On the pizza, smear a thin, even layer of tomato sauce. For the best pizza crust, leave about an inch of dough around the outside edges unbrushed by sauce.
5. Put mozzarella cheese on top of the sauce.
6. Make sure to equally distribute the toppings before adding the vegetables on top of the cheese.
7. For 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is brown, bake the veggie pizza in the preheated oven. Add pesto sauce as a garnish.
Also, see the best of our easy pizza recipes by us.