Tandoori chicken pizza has the cheesiness of pizza and the spiciness of tandoori chicken.
Ingredients of Tandoori Chicken Pizza
- 1 Chicken breast, cut into thin, small bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup Plain, whole milk yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp Crushed garlic or paste
- 1/2 tbsp Crushed ginger or paste
- 1 tbsp Neutral oil
- 1-2 tsp Tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp Tandoori masala powder
- 1 tsp Paprika powder
- 2 Pizza base
- 2 cup Pizza sauce
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- 1 Diced Capsicum
- 1 cup Grated cheese
1.For at least 30 minutes and up to overnight, marinate the chicken in all of the ingredients.
2. Set the top oven rack and preheat the broiler to high (my oven has a 550°F/288°C setting). Aluminum foil should be used to line a baking sheet. Place the chicken pieces on top of the sheet pan using skewers, if you have any. If not, arrange the chicken pieces in a layer that is level.
3. After 5 minutes of broiling, turn the chicken pieces over, and broil for an additional 4 minutes. You want the finish to resemble that of a tandoor, but not scorched. Cover and leave out.
4. Pre-made pizza dough will require an oven temperature of 450°F (230°C) or higher. Follow the rolling out instructions once the dough has risen. Slice up the vegetable toppings and cover it.
5. On two baking sheets covered with aluminium foil, place the pizza bases. Over the pizza, evenly distribute the tomato sauce. Add cheese, chicken, and garnishes on top.
6. Bake each pizza for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is done.
Also, see the best of our easy pizza recipes by us.