On top of this chewy, freshly cooked pizza crust, savoury, salty bacon, sweet pieces of fresh pear, and tart blue cheese come together. This one will easily impress your visitors thanks to our Italian Pizza Dough Kit.
- 1 (17.6-ounce) DeLallo Pizza Dough Kit
- 3 tablespoons DeLallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/4 cups lukewarm water
- 2 cups crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 large pear (we used Red D’Anjou), cored and sliced
1.In a big mixing basin, combine flour mix, yeast packet, and 1 1/4 cups warm water. Fork-stir until dough starts to form.
2. Hand knead the dough for three minutes, or until it is smooth and soft. Transfer to a fresh bowl that has been lightly greased, then tightly wrap in plastic wrap. Give the dough around 45 minutes to double in size while rising in a warm environment. (Follow this procedure, then store in the fridge for usage within 1-3 days.)
3. Set the oven to 450°F. Cut the dough in half, equally. On a pizza stone or baking pan that has been lightly oiled, form pizza by hand. Pizza crusts should be baked for 3–5 minutes, or until they start to become golden. Get rid of the heat.
4. Distribute the toppings among each crust. Apply extra virgin olive oil on a brush first. Add cooked bacon, blue cheese crumbles, and pear slices as garnish.
5. Bake for about 10 minutes, or until cheese melts and pears start to colour.
Also, see the best of our easy pizza recipes by us.