Paneer naanza is a delicious cheesy and crunchy paneer pizza where we use a naan instead of a regular pizza base.
Ingredients of Paneer Naanza
- 1 and 1/2 Cups All-purpose flour
- 1 cup Oil
- 1 cup Shredded mozerella
- 1 cup Shredded parmesan
- 1 cup Chopped onions
- 1 cup Tomato Puree
- 1/2 cup Dahi
- 1/2 cup Chopped dhaniya
- 1/2 cup Chopped pudina
- 2 tbsp Cream
- 2 tbsp Ginger-garlic paste
- Dhaniya powder as required
- Jeera powder as required
- Haldi as required
- Oregano as required
- Chilli flakes as required
- Salt as required
1. The dough needs to be prepared first. Combine half of the dahi with all-purpose flour, a dash of salt, oil, and knead. Create a soft dough, drizzle some oil over it, cover it, and rest it for at least 30 minutes.
2. The paneer will then be marinated. To do this, combine the paneer pieces with 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste, 1/2 tsp of jeera powder, 1/2 tsp of dhaniya powder, 1/2 tsp of salt, 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning, and the remaining dahi in a bowl. Mix well, making sure the paneer is thoroughly coated, and set it aside for at least 15 minutes.
3. When the raw scent has vanished, add 1 tablespoon of ginger-garlic paste and 1 tablespoon of chopped onions to a pan of hot oil.
4. Add half a teaspoon of jeera powder, half a teaspoon of dhaniya powder, some haldi, and salt to taste to this and well combine.
5. The tomato puree should then be added and cooked until the tomato is no longer raw.
6. Add 2 teaspoons of cream, adjust the sauce’s consistency, and serve.
7. Take the dough out now, knead it for an additional 2 minutes, and then shape it into 4 balls.
8. These balls should be spread out into little pizzas and baked until browned and about 80% done.
9. Sautee or bake your marinated paneer while the naan is baking.
10. Combine the cheese with the chopped dhaniya and pudina in a separate bowl.
11. Remove the naan from the oven, put the cooked tomato sauce over it, top it with paneer, then liberally top it with the cheese and herb combination and Italian spice.
12. Re-bake it for five more minutes, or until the cheese is thoroughly melted.
13. Slice your paneer naanza after it has finished baking and savour it to the fullest.
Also, see the best of our easy pizza recipes by us.