All of the pizza flavors, none of the guilt Dig into this healthy pizza made with healthy ingredients.
- For Pizza Dough:
- 1 Cup Lukewarm water
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Yeast
- 2 Cup Whole wheat flour
- 1 Cup Oatmeal
- 2 Tbsp Maize flour (makki atta)
- 2 Tbsp Flax seeds
- 1 Tbsp Sunflower seeds
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- For Pesto Topping:
- 1 1/2 tsp Garlic (crushed)
- Pine nuts
- 2 Cups Fresh basil leaves
- 1 Cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Black pepper
- 1 Cup Regiano parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella cheese
- For Mushroom Topping:
- 100 Ml Water
- 50 Gram Porcini mushroom
- 50 Gram Mushroom
- 1 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1/2 Tbsp Black pepper
- Red chilli
- Fresh Oregano leaves
- 1/4 Cup Mozarella cheese
Prepare the pizza dough:
1. Take a lukewarm glass of water and mix 2 teaspoons of sugar.
2. Sprinkle a tablespoon of active yeast on top of the water, cover the glass, and put it away in a draught-free place. In about 20 minutes, bubbles will appear on the surface.
3. In a separate bowl, combine two cups of whole wheat flour, one cup of ready-to-eat oats, maize flour, flax seed powder, and sunflower seeds. Add the fermented yeast water now. Add a tablespoon of olive oil to the dough and mix well.
4. Make sure the dough looks shiny by kneading it a bit. Feeling it will be difficult.
5. Put the kneaded dough in a glass bowl greased with olive oil, and cover it with muslin.
Prepare Pesto Sauce:
- Mix one and a half spoonfuls of garlic with some pine nuts in a food processor.
2. Now add two cups of basil leaves and add 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil to it and churn it some more.
3. Add salt and pepper to the mixture. Add a cup of grated Parmesan cheese to this.
4. Mix the above ingredients together in a bowl. Now add some olive oil to it. The pesto sauce is done.
Prepare the mushroom topping:
- In a pan, roast whole garlic with red chilies and olive oil.
2. Take some porcini mushrooms and soak them in warm water. Take a pan add some extra virgin olive oil and then add onions and fry.
3. To the caramelized onions, add the porcini mushrooms and regular mushrooms.
4. Add some salt and fresh pepper and then add the roasted garlic pods and then add some fresh oregano leaves.
5. Put the pizza together.
6. Take chilies infused in olive oil and apply them on the edges of the base.
7. Now apply the pesto sauce and spread it on the base, and add the toppings and grated cheese.
8. Put the pizza in the oven at 180 degrees till the cheese melts.
9. Tip: If you like a crisp crust, you can bake it in the oven for 5 minutes and then put the toppings on.
Also, see the best of our easy pizza recipes by us.