This tasty and light vegan pizza is gluten-free and made from scratch with fresh avocado, zucchini, bell peppers, and olives.
Ingredients of Greek Style Pizza
- For Pizza Base:
- 1 cup Pizza Flour
- 1/2 tsp Yeast
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/5 cup Water
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- For Pizza Topping:
- 1/2 cup Pizza Sauce
- 2/3 cup Pizza Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Chilly Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Oregano
- 1/4 Avocado
- 1/4 cup Zucchini Green/Yellow
- 1/2 Bell Pepper Red/Yellow
- 4 Mushrooms
- 2 Black Olive
- 2 Green Olive
1. Defrost the cheese while preheating the oven to its highest setting.
2. While waiting, you can make the basic dough. In a mixing basin, dissolve the yeast in the lukewarm water. Create a loose dough by mixing in salt and pizza flour.
3. To smooth the dough, knead it for ten minutes. When it’s sticky. More floor can be sprinkled, then you can knead. Keep it hidden behind a counter.
4. Place the dough on a baking sheet that has been cut into a square. Roll as thinly as a (roti). Use flour to dust. The pizza sauce was smeared with the back of a wooden spoon.
5. Spread out the chopped vegetables, top with cheese, and then carefully drape over a baking sheet with Italian seasoning.
6. Bake the side and cheese for 15 minutes, or until they turn golden.
7. Hot pizza can now be provided.
Also, see the best of our easy pizza recipes by us.