This Italian favorite is a delicious combination of flat bread or base topped with cheese, chilies, onions, garlic sauce, and chunks of chicken. This quick and easy pizza recipe is the perfect solution to all your chicken and cheese cravings. Movie nights or home parties are perfect for this.
- 1 Tbsp chili or sunflower oil
- 2 boneless and skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 tsp Root ginger (grated), peeled
- 3-4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4-5 tbsp pasta sauce or 2 tomatoes (chopped and blended)
- 1 tbsp chili and garlic sauce
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1 Readymade pizza base or garlic pizza flatbread, 10-12 inches in diameter
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 30 grams of cheddar cheese, grated
- A small handful of fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a frying pan or wok. Add the chicken and fry for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Mix the ginger and garlic for a couple of minutes. Add the pasta sauce or tomatoes and soy sauce. Add the chili powder and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture onto the pizza base. Sprinkle with onions and cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes until the cheese has melted. Serve hot.
Add chopped coriander leaves to the chicken pizza recipe.