Bursts of Cheese on Pizza (No Yeast) Who wouldn’t want to devour a creamy, delectable pizza topped with tangy sauces, fragrant Italian herbs, and fresh vegetables? Here is a quick and easy recipe for preparing homemade, fresh dough without yeast so you may bake a delectable, cheese-loaded pizza.
Ingredients of Cheese Burst Pizza (Without Yeast)
- For dough:
- 100 gms maida
- A pinch of salt
- 3 tsp curd
- 1 tsp mixed Italian herbs
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- For toppings:
- Pizza pasta sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Cheese spread
1. Mix together maida, oil, salt, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, mixed herbs, and curd to produce the dough. and add milk while kneading a soft dough. Set the dough aside and give it two hours to rest.
2. Take the dough out of the bowl after it has had enough time to rest and knead it for an additional two minutes.
3. The dough should now be rolled out to fit your pizza pan before being put inside.
4. Evenly distribute the cheese over the rolled-out dough. Once more, take a dough ball, flatten it out thin, and fry it on a tawa. After that, put it on top of the cheese spread and use the base to seal the edges. The base should be forked.
5. Spread pizza sauce, then top with mozzarella cheese and all the toppings. As desired, add salt, mixed herbs, and red pepper flakes.
6. Set your oven to 180°C for 10 minutes to pre-heat.
7. Cook the pizza now for 15-20 minutes at 180°C.
Also, see the best of our easy pizza recipes by us.