You might be able to combine the best of both worlds with this bun pizza recipe. This recipe, which blends cheesy pizza flavours with soft buttered bread, provides the perfect snack any time of day.
Ingredients of Bun Pizza
- 4 Buns
- 1/2 cup Chopped capsicum
- 1/2 cup Chopped onions
- 1 tbsp Chopped garlic
- 1 cup Grated cheese
- Italian seasoning
- Salt as required
1.Make a hole halfway through the top of 4 buns by scooping out the tops.
2. The vegetables should be lightly sautéed in a skillet with butter, salt, and Italian seasoning.
3. Heat the buns for a minute in the same pan.
4. Now that they have been removed from the heat, put them together.
5. Apply sauce or pizza sauce inside the bun and sprinkle on some grated cheese. Add more cheese on top, then top with sautéed vegetables, Italian herbs, and cheese.
6. Cook until the cheese is melted by keeping the burner at its lowest level and covering the lid.
7. Turn off the heat and enjoy your mouthwatering pizza bun.
Also, see the best of our easy pizza recipes by us.